We recommend FireFox or Google Chrome browsers.
You will not be able to VOTE or stream music until you update or enable JS
Please make sure your browser is up to date, or switch to the latest Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome release.
We now have a radio station called IAM4U Radio. The radio will play in
our music player at the bottom of the page.
For more info about our plans for the station, visit the IAM4U page.
If there is no "Listen Live" button here, we are not broadcasting.
- We do NOT and will NEVER share or sell any information you provide to us
- If you listen to a song for a certain amount of time, we record your unique user ID (no names or emails) and the song's unique ID
- This helps us understand how people use our site so we can grow in the right direction
- This will eventually power a music recommendation engine to show you similar music that you may like
- This information is for our use only and will not be shared or sold
- We track your votes by email address and IP address to ensure no one is cheating
- We will not send you unsolicited emails outside of account functions (registering, changing email address, changing password)
- We store some of your music player preferences in cookies, localStorage or sessionStorage, all of which are anonymous and tied to your web browser
Preferences We Store On Your Computer
- The last volume level you selected so it can be restored when you return to the website
- Whether the following music player features are enabled: autoplay, loop, shuffle
- Which Help Boxes you have hidden, so they are not shown again
What We Store In Our Database (Registered Users Only)
- The email address you registered with
- Strongly encrypted passwords
- Your chosen nickname
- Your IP address (to make sure you aren't creating multiple fake email addresses and cheating)
- List of songs you have favourited
- Any playlists that you save
- Your privacy choices:
- Profile visiblity
- Favourites list visibility
- Whether each playlist you create is public or private
- Whether your name appears on playlists you share publicly